Yet to be updated:
- Bavarium Splitter
- Bavarium Powercore
- Guitar case
- Bavarium Wingsuit
So I decided to up the power of some of the weapons at Rico's disposal
Thanks to Big Bear 2 for testing this mod, your input is incredibly helpful!
--- Installation ---
0) Steam -> JC3 -> Properties -> 'Set Launch options'
0.5) Copy this:
--vfs-fs dropzone --vfs-archive patch_win64 --vfs-archive archives_win64 --vfs-archive dlc_win64 --vfs-fs .
1) Open the desired version (E.g. C4++Thrust, +Max C4x8 Thrust, Infinite Max C4)
2) Copy the folder inside (Usually labelled 'editor') into your |ZONE| folder
Your |ZONE| folder depends on what the mod is editing
- dropzone - Most mods in here, unless stated otherwise
- dropzone_sky_fortress - Mods affecting Sky Fortress DLC
- dropzone_mech_land_assault - Mods affecting Land Assault DLC
If |ZONE| = dropzone, you are done!
Else, Step 3
3) Download, copy, & then RUN the DLC Packer from this link:
*Neam's DLC Packer
- Pozhar pistols are the weapon you need when there's something in your way the even the M488 cannot move.
- Semi-Auto shotgun (Rys 96) has better range, more bullets, and knocks everything back
- Archangel Sniper packs a powerful punch!
- RPG = Rail cannon, almost no travel time
- Urga VDova Machine gun is now a bulldozer
- Prizrak SMGs are anti-social, they push everything away
- UPU 210 is from my mod, lots a grenades!
- M488 also from my mod, faster missiles and more ammo!
- Typhoon gun also from my mod, pushes almost everything away at the speed of sound
- Capstone Hydra fires 10 missiles
- Misfortune assault rifle is the main event, faster, more damage and stops everything in its tracks
- The airstrike is back! Those pilots have crammed 3 times as many missiles into those jets!
- Dual shotguns destroy everything in its range!