MediSea™: Water modifications
This mod contains a ton of fun stuff to mess around with!
From multiple tsunami flood heights, over an all new underwater car, waterfalls all the way to skylake stunt courses!
You get to choose what you want to play with! Below is everything this mod offers you:
IMPROVED BOAT HANDLING This reduces the effect that waves have on your boats.
NO DROWNING SOUND+LESS DROWNING EFFECTS This removes the drowning sound and reduces the red flashes and blood stripes when you are drowning.
INVISIBILITY (sort of...) WARNING: you are not totally invincible. When installed, you cannot drown and bullets don't harm you. On the other hand, damage that normally instantly kills you (rockets, wingsuit crashes, etc) do kill you, but with a delay after the impact.
UNDERWATER MONSTER TRUCK This replaces the normal monster truck with a version that can drive under water. You can also choose to instal the version with a 1st person driving camera.
WATER MODIFICATIONS You can choose to instal one version inside this folder, they don't work combined. Each version adds something different. Depending on your choise the in-game map gets updated, showing new bodies of water.
- Water for swimming pools: This only fills up all swimming pools. All other versions have this included.
- Realistic floods: raise the sea level up to 25 meters. This won't cause many problems with the game.
- Unrealistic floods: raise the sea level up to 3000 meters. WARNING: the higher floods can cause severe problems in the single player game. Especially without invinciblity, you will die almost immediately because most spawn points are not far above sea level. A good way to get up to the surface is to fast travel.
- Dryness (no lakes): lakes do no longer contain water.
- Waterfall rivers: adds two rivers with waterfalls in the East section of Insula Striate. It may not look realistic, but it is fun to play around with. Locations are included, and also visible on the updated map. The location of the big river will be added soon to the in-game map.
- Sky lake race challenges: adds 2 race tracks made out of floating lakes above the statue in Citate di Ravello (capital) and the mountain. Start at the big square lake, and try to race with a boat to the other side without falling off. The finish is also a big square lake. Locations are showed on the map.
>>Now, i don't know why we need to explicitly point this out, but for some reasons it's not common sense anymore to give credit to people, so:
If you are going to make a video review of this mod, or any mod actually, be sure to link the mod (https://justcause3mods.com/mods/medisea-water-modifications/) or at least the mod page (https://justcause3mods.com) so viewers do actually know where to get this mod and mods in general. This helps us so we get more feedback on our work and probaply yourself too so half your comment section will not consist of "where to get this mod".
- Open the desired folder and drag the "dropzone" folder inside it to your Just Cause 3 directory. Overwrite files if asked for.
- Go to your steam library -> Right click on jc3 -> Properties -> Launch options. Paste here the line below, including the dot.
- --vfs-fs dropzone --vfs-archive patch_win64 --vfs-archive archives_win64 --vfs-fs .
- Open the desired folder(s) inside the mod and drag the "dropzone" folder(s) inside it to your Just Cause 3 directory. Overwrite files if asked for.
- added maps for the big waterfall and pools