Just Cause 3 Camera Tool
For advanced users. You will need to install the VC Redistributable found inside the rar file if you don't already have it.
Check the installation section for a tutorial someone in the comments wrote.
Lets you take cinematic pictures within the game.
Found on [le]ddit.
From Disqus user Buttercat in the comments:
- After you download the archive the first thing you should do is install the Visual C redistributable (vc_redist.x64.exe) if it's not already installed on your PC.
- Place all the files (without vc_redist.x64.exe) in your JC3 folder.
- In the settings.xml file you just copied there is a line that says: <path>D:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Just Cause 3/JC3.dll</path> Yours is different so change it so the path is pointing to your game folder, specifically to the JC3.dll file you just copied. (If you did it correctly you'll know in Step 5)
- Launch the game and wait for it to load.
- Alt+Tab out of the game, launch "Extreme Injector v3.exe" from the files you just copied in your game folder. If you followed Step 3 correctly JC3.dll will show in that list, however if it's not showing you can add it manually by pressing Add DLL and choosing JC3.dll. When JC3.dll is showing in your list press the Select button from the Injector and select the JC3.exe process. Now the "Inject" button is available so go ahead and press it.
INSERT - Toggle camera DELETE - Toggle time freeze HOME - Toggle UI END - Disable input PAGE UP - Issue a command. Available commands: speed <value>, rotspeed <value>, rollspeed <value>, fovspeed <value>, timescale <value> PAGE DOWN - Enable custom FOV, change with gamepad thumb buttons or NUMPAD + and -
NUMPAD 8/5, 4/6, 7/9 - Move the camera NUMPAD 1/3, ARROW KEYS - Rotate the camera
Gamepad: Left Thumb - Move Right Thumb - Rotate Shoulders - Roll Thumb Buttons - Change FoV