Dissatisfied with the limited turbo that needs time to charge? Not okay with having to wait 5 painstaking seconds to make your boat jump again? I know I was, so I made this mod; the INFINITE TURBO MOD. With it installed (hopefully) all vehicles that have nitrous and/or jump abilities will be able to use them without limit.
If I missed any, let me know in the comments and I'll patch 'em in.
- Air vehicles are just not working for some reason, further testing required...
- Make gigantic file smaller by pinpointing which "version" of a vehicle is called in via the rebel drop
- Open the downloaded archive
- Extract the dropzone folder inside as a whole to your Just Cause 3 installation directory. The resulting setup should look like this:
C: Program Files (x86) Steam steamapps common Just Cause 3 dropzone
- You'll also need to enable the dropzone folder by launching the game with some parameters. To do that:
- Open Steam
- Right click Just Cause 3 and go to "Properties"
- Click "Set launch options"
- Paste in this text: --vfs-fs dropzone --vfs-archive patch_win64 --vfs-archive archives_win64 --vfs-fs .
- Click "OK" and then "Close"
~Credit to Qub1 (I stole these instructions from him)