Infinite Rebel Drop Beacons! (.wtunec file, for patch 1.05)
This is a test mod for Infinite Rebel Drop Beacons made for the newest patch version 1.05.
NOTE FOR MODDERS: This file, and lots of other interesting things, were found in the _UNKNOWN folders from the patch dir. Use your favorite method of searching through files, Notepad++/etc.., and look for wtune. Take the raw file and rename it to "whateveryoufoundinthefile.wtunec", adding the c to the end is important for decompiling with Gibbed's Modified Tools. As with my other mods (jc2,etc), XML source included.
- Locate your Just Cause 3 game files, and if you do not have a dropzone folder make it now.
- Unzip the archive to the dropzone folder, folder path intact.
- Play the game! (If you need to set Launch Options, see below)
Setting Launch Options:
- Steam -> JC3 -> Properties -> 'Set Launch options'
- Copy this, including the . (dot/period) at the end:
--vfs-fs dropzone --vfs-archive patch_win64 --vfs-archive archives_win64 --vfs-archive dlc_win64 --vfs-fs .
- Initial release, wtunec file from patch 1.05