New research into Dimah's Bavarium Shielding technology has finally yielded results: Increased efficiency of Bavarium rods.
In other words? Bavarium Shields now last longer, up to 5 minutes!
Open the zip, choose the vehicle, choose the desired time, open it, and copy the folder called 'editor' into your dropzone folder.
--- Installation ---
0) Steam -> JC3 -> Properties -> 'Set Launch options'
0.5) Copy this:
--vfs-fs dropzone --vfs-archive patch_win64 --vfs-archive archives_win64 --vfs-archive dlc_win64 --vfs-fs .
1) Open the desired version (E.g. C4++Thrust, +Max C4x8 Thrust, Infinite Max C4)
2) Copy the folder inside (Usually labelled 'editor') into your |ZONE| folder
Your |ZONE| folder depends on what the mod is editing
- dropzone - Most mods in here, unless stated otherwise
- dropzone_sky_fortress - Mods affecting Sky Fortress DLC
- dropzone_mech_land_assault - Mods affecting Land Assault DLC
If |ZONE| = dropzone, you are done!
Else, Step 3
3) Download, copy, & then RUN the DLC Packer from this link:
*Neam's DLC Packer
Added multiple upgrades, starting at 6 seconds for the tank and 22 seconds for the chopper, and ending at 5 minutes for both!