So I was contacted by a Mr Alfred Pennyworth to assist in the upgrade of some very advanced weaponry by one of their clients, Mr S. Rebel.
Found a letter inside the crate that came with my "payment":
Hello Mr Protato, I hope you are doing well.
My boss was very happy with your work for our stock holder and wishes to grant you a bonus as a thank-you for your hard work & dedication over the last two weeks.
I heard about your, ah, "encounter", with Mr Stark, and brought this to Mr Wayne's attention so to not overlap any existing equipment you may already have.
He hopes you gain more use out of this upgraded equipment. Here is the list, I wish you well in your future endeavours.
- Alfred Pennyworth, butler at the Wayne Mansion
- New parachutes produce less drag allowing for higher speeds
- Higher tensile strength wire drastically increases towing capacity
- Advanced grappler allows the uses of up to 10 tethers at a time, a new coil system increases the maximum range, and replacing the electromagnetic quantum locking winding engine with a more compact design pulls significantly stronger than before (Expect faster retraction in both tethers & while slingsuiting)
- Bavarium-based explosive element has been compounded with a secret ingredient increases burn intensity while reducing required space, thus increasing maximum C4 to 63 and max thrust by x2
- C4 was involved in a minor incident with another experiment involving quantum realms, rendering the damage null
Prototype BatmobileArmored sports car with special paintjob
--- Installation ---
0) Steam -> JC3 -> Properties -> 'Set Launch options'
0.5) Copy this:
--vfs-fs dropzone --vfs-archive patch_win64 --vfs-archive archives_win64 --vfs-archive dlc_win64 --vfs-fs .
1) Open the desired version (E.g. C4++Thrust, +Max C4x8 Thrust, Infinite Max C4).
2) Copy the folder inside (Usually labelled 'editor') into your |ZONE| folder
Your |ZONE| folder depends on what the mod is editing
- dropzone - Most mods in here, unless stated otherwise
- dropzone_sky_fortress - Mods affecting Sky Fortress DLC
- dropzone_mech_land_assault - Mods affecting Land Assault DLC
If |ZONE| = dropzone, you are done!
Else, Step 3
3) Download, copy, & then RUN the DLC Packer from this link:
*Neam's DLC Packer
No damage C4
C4 thrust x2
Max C4 = 63
Parachute & Wingsuit max speed increased
Grapple range, strength, and max tethers increased