Welcome to jc3mods

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums General Chat Welcome to jc3mods

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ZeninZenin
    Keymaster

I hope everyone’s been enjoying the mods so far!

We are still working on adding bits to the site, if you have any feedback or suggestions please post them here.

niflickniflick
    Participant

Hey Zenin, the site is great so far. I haven’t had any problems with it. Just waiting for more mods to hit so I can make more content on them.

SulliSulli
    Participant

Good website!

I just posted the first gear mod cheat/mod, but unfortunately I didn’t have permission to upload screenshots nor directly upload a .file file (had to link dropbox instead.). Otherwise very neat looking!

x2thazx2thaz
    Participant

anyone use the trainer yet? man im excited for mods, just wanna know it works first

JvM
    Participant

Great work guys.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ZeninZenin
    Keymaster

thanks for the positive feedback, yeah so sorry about the screenshots not uploading, permission issues and whotnot!  I feel like a game publisher when i say think we need a day one patch 😉

JC3devJC3dev
    Participant

Looking forward to the future of Modding for Just Cause 3!

PZ
    Participant

Excellent site – clean and simple – easy to navigate. Love the banner

1 user thanked author for this post.
    CaptainSikayCaptainSikay
    Participant

Really nice, I´m very exited for the future 🙂

Intel Core i7 4790K | Z97 PC Mate(MS-7850) | 2x 8192mb Crucial RAM
    nVidia GeForce GTX 960 - 4096 MB GDDR5 VRAM
    Monitor 1: 16:9 - 23.8" LG 24MP56HQ-T
    Monitor 2: 21:9 - 29" LG 29UM55-P
    Monitor 3: 16:9 - 23" LG W2343T-PF
    voxbox13voxbox13
    Participant

Hi Zenin – Site looks great. Love the crisp, clean aesthetic – Feels like home. It’s good to be back.

(Haven’t tried any uploading/downloading yet.)

Currently viewing on a Samsung Tablet w/ Chrome browser.

Cheers!

PS – LoL about the day one patch comment

ZeninZenin
    Keymaster

Hi Zenin – Site looks great. Love the crisp, clean aesthetic – Feels like home. It’s good to be back. (Haven’t tried any uploading/downloading yet.) Currently viewing on a Samsung Tablet w/ Chrome browser. Cheers! PS – LoL about the day one patch comment

glad to see you back 🙂 wanna be a moderator like the old days?

~Shiro The Kitten~~Shiro The Kitten~
    Participant

It looks really clean and nifty. Looking really forward to it!

GothamGotham
    Participant

Everything is nice and clean and I love it, but it would be nice to be able to upvote post and threads. Maybe like a “Thanks” button or something along the lines of that.

DraconioDraconio
    Keymaster

Everything is nice and clean and I love it, but it would be nice to be able to upvote post and threads. Maybe like a “Thanks” button or something along the lines of that.

We are definitely looking to add features like this in the future once all the core components are fully functional.

val_260
    Participant

Hello from France to everyone!

Hello Zenin! i’ve seen than you suggest to our dear community to post here ideas about JC3 mods. So i have two ideas which could totally change the gameplay of this game and it would be absolutly awesome. First of all, we need a faster wingsuit cause after many hours of the game you get used to it and it is so slow, without any risks and a serious lack of sensations, despite this idea is so cool. If you could multiply it for exemple by two or three it would be more fun.

The second mod’s idea it a little more difficulti think but it worth it. Like you know, the gameplay of every car on JC3 is absolutely horrible with a weird, incongruous and completely unpredictable collision’s system. Unfortunely there is only the F1 car and two other one maybe which respond correctly and is enjoyable to drive. So i know there is a lot of work here. I’m waiting for your response with attention.

Thanks Bro! Keed the good work!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.