Vehicle seats?

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Creation Vehicle seats?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pryatat 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

pryatat
    Participant

In the Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod, some vehicles were given extra seats for players to sit in – such as the taxi. I know it’s a couple years later and a completely different engine, but has anyone found anything in the vehicle models or entity files that would be used as seat location flags?

Instead of adding entirely new seats to vehicles, I’ve realized that some four/five-door vehicles already have scripted seats, but rebels just do not get into them when you call. I don’t know why, but the ’13 Vigueur and the Stria Kavala most clearly seat four, just to use them as examples. The only time I can think of that one of these vehicles is drivable with its scripted seats filled is the Capstone Baltdjur’s ‘Rebel Rescue’ random encounter. I’d imagine there’s a way to spawn vehicles with enemies or allies inside of them, but I can’t find a way to do it other than via heat.gadfc. Anyone have any ideas?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.