FULL Story savegame, ALL gearmods, ALL Rebel drops (incl. all DLC's) – UPDATED!

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Off Topic FULL Story savegame, ALL gearmods, ALL Rebel drops (incl. all DLC's) – UPDATED!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    flesko
    Participant

Thought I’d check if anyone would be interested in this?

If you don’t have ALL three DLC’s, you might as well stop reading now because this won’t work if you don’t, however, if you do have all the DLC’s…

This “vanilla save” would mean that you’d have almost the entire storyline to play again, entirely from the beginning (except the short Intro part “Welcome Home”) WITHย all the Gear Mods activated. You would have to do the mission “Time For An Upgrade” before you’d get the tether from Dimah just as in the original storyline, but once that is finished, you will have the fully upgraded one with max tethers and full strength. You would have to start the “Sky Fortress DLC” mission “Suit Up” to get the Bavarium WingSuit, but once that’s started, you’d have the fully upgraded JetSuit. The same applies with the other DLC’s, to get the Rebel drop for the other Mechs, you’d have to start the DLC and free the regions needed to get the Mechs. Again… once done, you’d have the fully upgraded Mechs to play with. You would have to collect all vehicles again to get them to your Rebel Drop list.ย Yes! Finally figured out how to get EVERYTHING unlocked in rebel drops. Still it’s like with the normal story line, you won’t have the rebel drops until you get that ability through the story. Though, as soon as you get the rebel drop ability, you will have everything to choose from. ALL weapons, ALL vehicles, ALL mechs, Rebel support and Drone!

There seems to be a small glitch when hacking it this way and that is, the gears will not be shown as activated or lit up in the Gear Mods menu, if you try to activate one, they’ll light up. If you then go to another menu or try to activate another gear mod, they will just go grey again. They’ll still work, just doesn’t show in the menu. Activation and De-activation will work and you’ll see the gear mods status in the lower right hand corner as “ACTIVE” (green) or “INACTIVE” (white).

In addition to all this, you would also have all the beacon supply points unlocked, everything else is like the vanilla storyline.

I’ve been trying this out for a while and it seems to work very well, without any glitches other than the one mentioned above. I must say, it’s great fun getting to wreak havoc in the “Vanilla storyline” again and still have the Gear Mods activated + everything else.

On a personal note, I prefer the GE-64 without the Rocket Mods, since they give a delay in the explosion and you can’t put out new ones before the old ones are gone. However, there’s no reason I couldn’t make two saves, one WITH the GE-64 rocket mods activated and one WITHOUT them to satisfy any needs that might be out there.

flesko
    Participant

Forgot to mention, there is NO modding required for this to work, it’s a savegame glitch, so you would simply exchange your savegame files for these files instead.

Boomgift!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Maarvinhso
    Participant

How do I download this save file though?

flesko
    Participant

This was basically to check if anyone was interested, and one person was, cool ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll upload this as soon as I’ve made a youtube video to come along with it, as well as a couple of screenshots ๐Ÿ™‚

Will get back to you with a link as soon as possible.

“Ahh, another town liberated!”

Maarvinhso
    Participant

Ok, cool ๐Ÿ˜‰

flesko
    Participant

Hey ๐Ÿ™‚

Got that save-file uploaded for you:
    https://justcause3mods.com/mods/vanilla-save-full-storyline-with-all-gear-mods-and-rebel-drops-more-all-dlcs-only/

YouTube video isn’t finished processing yet so that’ll have to wait until it’s finished ๐Ÿ˜‰

Otherwise, enjoy!

bestmoverdubai
    Participant

really cool forum I’m falling in love with this forum. Thanks for allowing me to register. Check out my services movers dubai

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MariahCarey1
    Participant
    heavenmoversheavenmovers
    Participant

Informative forum, thanks for shairing, keep it up.

Regards:

Heaven Movers and Packers Dubai

Services:

Office Movers Dubai

Villa Movers in Dubai

Apartment Movers in Dubai

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Aalya
    Participant

Are you Searching for best House Movers and Packers services in Sharjah contact us for hassle-free services? We are top-rated House movers in Sharjah at a cheap rate. We pack the breakable and fragile goods with special care and take care of the precious House furniture.

Villa Movers in Sharjah

move n pack

Aalya
    Participant

Searching for best office movers and Packers services in Sharjah then you can contact us, we are the best office movers in Sharjah. We understand and take care of the precious office furniture and IT Equipment. House Movers in Sharjah

move n pack

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.