Thrust Flying Wingsuit Mod!

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Requests Thrust Flying Wingsuit Mod!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fragoh92Fragoh92
    Participant

Hello modders! I want to thank you all for the amazing work you are doing!

I have always dreamed of playing a freeroam game where I could fly like Goku. And finally, just cause 3 arrives. It has all the things modders need to make this dream come true haha! I wish I knew how to mod, but I have to rely on you guys for this!

It’s kinda like a “Thrust Flying Mod”. It would be like accelerating on a plane but with the wingsuit (it should support thrusting with a controller’s trigger, for precision), and if possible, removing the wings so it looks like goku flying (and maybe adding a Jet’s fire sprite when we go on high speed so we look like goku flying with a Ki aura)

This would be amazing, because we could control the speed of flight!

And later on, modders could add a way to use weapons while flying! And then modify those weapons to look like ki blasts and stuff!

Thanks for listening! I hope this becomes a reality!

Cheers!!

Fragoh92Fragoh92
    Participant

Oh and if we could stop and remain still in the air, like hovering, that would be awesome too!

Andy Curran
    Participant

I’ve been thinking this for a while now, surprised nothing has popped up yet. Was thinking maybe it could be done in a similar way Nos works on air vehicles, or the just cause 2 Parachute with thrusters. But I also have no idea when it comes to creating mods but if nothing pops up soon ill most likely give it ago.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Fragoh92Fragoh92
    Participant

Omg dude! Please! I would owe you for life! I’m really looking forward to this, and I’m sure I’m not the only one! This mod combined with the “First person mod” that will soon be out, will be the best experience ever!

I wish you the best of lucks if you decide to do this!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.