Theres no Mod who is working

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Help Theres no Mod who is working

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    corn201
    Participant

Hey, I’ve tried several mods from this page and they don’t work at all.

I’ve created the Dropzone folder, put the mod in there and edited the Launch Options, but never anything happened.

What can I do?

Icesolation
    Participant

Dunno

ProtatoProtato
    Keymaster

New patch broke most mods, contact mod author to update.

Check if the mod works first, if it doesn’t it, requires a COMPLETE re-unpack of just cause 3

Lord FarquaadLord Farquaad
    Participant

It requires a complete re-unpack?  The contents of archives_win64 wasn’t changed in the patch, only the contents of patch_win64.  Correct me if I’m wrong though.  Pretty sure you only need to re-unpack patch_win64.

ProtatoProtato
    Keymaster

I’m honestly not sure.

You definitely need to unpack the new patch files, but I’d rather be safe than sorry so I am personally unpacking everything again

ProtatoProtato
    Keymaster

The reason I am currently re-unpacking everything is because there are files missing from the patch_win64 folder which were their previously. I suspect they may have been placed somewhere else.

Lord FarquaadLord Farquaad
    Participant

True, though the date modified on all the normal archives for me hasn’t changed, so who knows.  Maybe they did sneak something in there as you said.

drdiravello
    Participant

I think they’ve just overridden the game.arc/game.tab files in the patch, so missing files wouldn’t mean that you need a complete re-unpack, I’m not entirely sure, though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.