Site Errors and Suggestions

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums General Chat Site Errors and Suggestions

This topic contains 63 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

FINDarkside
    Participant

Site seems to be working a lot faster than it worked the last time I visited here. Good job! Shame that the modding really didn’t grow as big as in JC2.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  FINDarkside.

rabid2
    Participant

What’s up with steam login? Was broken ages ago, like sometime last year and I forgot to ask about it then. Had uninstalled JC3 since then and just finished reinstalling it today and Steam login is still broken and I was forced into making a new account just so I can get a mod I need.
    (Think I didn’t bring it up simply because I could not login to do so and could not be assed to make a new account.)
    Is anyone aware of this problem yet? And if so, will it ever be fixed, and if not, why has the plugin for steam log in not been removed?
    (Did a forum search got zero results, only one that showed was someone complaining about needing to log in to download mods. Which is generally not a requirement for 99.9999% of mod sites.)
    Oh well guess this account will have to do for now.

download hotstar
    showbox for pc
    hotstar for pc

Anonymous
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.