Site Errors and Suggestions

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums General Chat Site Errors and Suggestions

This topic contains 63 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author

The site is really slow for me. Anyone else?

(it’s the only site that is slow)

ZEKE
    Participant

It was slow for me too earlier, but it seems to be back to normal now.

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

yep something strange was happening when i installed something..

Cornflakes
    Participant

I cant upload screenshots for a mod. It allows me to add files for the mod but when I try to add screenshots it says you don’t have permission to upload files.

Zenin-User
    Zenin-User
    Participant

I cant upload screenshots for a mod. It allows me to add files for the mod but when I try to add screenshots it says you don’t have permission to upload files.

thats been fixed now!

You should add a latest content button to the navigation panel that fetches the recent posts. That would make it very organized.

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

You should add a latest content button to the navigation panel that fetches the recent posts. That would make it very organized.

yeah i will be adding those pages to the menu soon.

Mr. Zurkon
    Mr. Zurkon
    Participant

There seems to be an issue using backslashes in the installation text box for mods.

C:\Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Just Cause 3 \ dropzone

turns into

C: Program Files (x86) Steam steamapps common Just Cause 3 dropzone

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

please use the code wrapper [<>]

so it will be

C:\Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Just Cause 3 \ dropzone

Mr. Zurkon
    Mr. Zurkon
    Participant

Will do, thanks.

For some reason, though, the button to input coding is blank.
    forum

EDIT: This too makes backslashes disappear.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Mr. Zurkon Mr. Zurkon.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

ah yeah its blank erm off bug… ok will look into the backslash thing im 90% sure i can fix it.

FINDarkside
    Participant

Why do I sometimes have to wait for someone to approve my comment? In my opinion this should be disabled unless there really is someone who actively is approving them.
    I’d also suggest a bit more tight moderation, or a new category. Mod creation has currently 15 topics and I consider only 4 to be ontopic.

Mr. Zurkon
    Mr. Zurkon
    Participant

I’m pretty sure if you put a link in your comment it has to be checked… not sure tho

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

I’m pretty sure if you put a link in your comment it has to be checked… not sure tho

yeah i think thats to prevent spam, i think a previously approved person will then be able to comment without further moderation.

EDIT: ive changed this now all comments with links are autoapproved. Thanks!!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Zenin Zenin.

FINDarkside
    Participant

Would it be possible to push updated mods to the top on the mods page? It was this way in jc2mods and I think it’s good because honestly it would take some time for people notice updates for gibbedstools for example. If not, the version number could be shown next to each mod.
    Is it ok if my mod combiner loads //justcause3mods.com/mods/mod-combiner/ every start and checks if version numbers match?

E: And the text box is still so small that it can’t fit 2 lines unless I resize it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.