Realistic Transport Vehicle Capitance Mod

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Requests Realistic Transport Vehicle Capitance Mod

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [GLEN] MoronicAcid
    Participant

I have noticed some inconsistencies with transport vehicles. More specifically, on the “Convey Rescue” encounter, where Rico must save rebels from a government convey by hijacking the CS Baltdjur APC. Upon saving the rebels, three rebels jump out of the back seat, however they cannot jump back into the APC when called upon, not even on the mounted gun. It would be nice if there was a mod with animations that would allow rebels to ride in transport vehicles.  The CS Baltdjur should be able to be driven by a rebel (when Rico switches to mounted gun or jumps on top), carry three passengers, and allow rebels to reoccupy the gunner seat. The Urga Fura 570 should be able to carry 13 passengers (one riding shotgun, and 12 in back); if there is a rebel riding shotgun they should take over as driver when Rico jumps on top. The CS comet should include a horn that can be honked, and be able to accommodate six passengers; it doesn’t make sense for rebels to be able to switch to the driver seat when Rico jumps out as that behavior isn’t defined in the base game. Lastly, the mod should be open source (if legal to do so) so that others modders may submit patches or fork the mod to make it more compatible with other vehicle mods.

Related Frustrations:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/225540/discussions/0/485624149156661847/

https://www.reddit.com/r/JustCause/comments/3w3z18/my_biggest_complaint_with_this_game_what_is_the/

MikestrikenMikestriken
    Participant

You know that you can do this in the vanilla game? all you need to do is press the horn button and nearby rebels will hop into passenger seats (even the turret) and if you want them to take you some where all you need to do is place a waypoint and exit the drivers position to stunt mode or even the mounted turret.

MikestrikenMikestriken
    Participant

You know that you can do this in the vanilla game? all you need to do is press the horn button and nearby rebels will hop into passenger seats (even the turret) and if you want them to take you some where all you need to do is place a waypoint and exit the drivers position to stunt mode or even the mounted turret. But you can not currently do this for anything that does not have a horn eg. all helicopters and Planes.

Loony BinLoony Bin
    Participant

And you can’t do this with the rear personnel carrier areas in vehicles like the Baltdjur or the Urga Fura, which was I think what the OP meant. I had actually been hoping for a feature like this ever since JC2 (where you normally couldn’t carry any extra passengers). At least it was partially added.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.