Please post here mods that don't work after the March 7th update

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums General Chat Please post here mods that don't work after the March 7th update

This topic contains 35 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  PaulWalker21 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Florea Calin
    Participant

Lingon trainer was just updated and it works, camera tool crashes the game when exiting camera mode, when you hit insert.

ParaGrim
    ParaGrim
    Participant

Any custom modding that you have done yourself by editing weapons

PsychoShade2015
    Participant

Since almost no single mod works after the update , it is better to list the still functioning mods . Nothing works anymore. Only the No Intro mod works . The complete justcause3mods – side has become meaningless .

Florea Calin
    Participant
    165315 wrote:

Since almost no single mod works after the update , it is better to list the still functioning mods . Nothing works anymore. Only the No Intro mod works . The complete justcause3mods – side has become meaningless .

All the mods i was using work, i posted above what works and what doesn’t, and also they will be updated, don’t need to get your panties in a bunch haha

tdcals
    Participant

Super Bomber mod
    Doesn’t work

El-Bundy
    Participant

Hallo,
    kann leider nur in Deutsch,
    alle meine Waffen-Modds funktionieren nicht mehr. 🙁

THE SWAG MASTER
    Participant

Wow, this chat seems like an empty room.

Shantanu Singh
    Participant

Hi,
    could the member with mods working after the patch post details like whether the launch options are required or if he made any changes to the command. could u please also tell us how u installed the mods because for most ppl none of them except for no intro work. would be nice if u could share with us the trick to get them working again?

drdiravello
    Participant

This works: http://justcause3mods.com/mods/full-rebel-drop-after-patch/

Tobias Felix
    Participant

“No Rebel Drop Timers + Enable Hidden Rebel Drops” still doesn’t work, I think, it won’t get updated.
    “Unlock all Hidden Rebel Drops” doesn’t work too.
    I loved these mods, but I think, they’ll never get updated. It’s been too long now…

michaeltje
    Participant

yep, I love to see the NO REBEL DROP TIMER. hate those timers!

Yerayarevalo
    Participant

All the typhoon gun mods doesn’t work 🙁 pls I need that weapon :'(

XxDarkus101Xx
    Participant

Dual miniguns not working
    Fire leech mods causes my game to crash whenever i switch to it or sometimes different weapon
    Hydra mods also crashes my game whenever i switch weapons
    also i have the better bavarium suit but the only problem is that i while i’m flying, i cannot shoot any weapons at all. my jetpack machine gun and rockets are not firing. please fix this.

XxDarkus101Xx

drscott111
    Participant

Tried downloading mods and creating a couple of my own but nothing seems to work in game. Used Gibbed latest tools and followed TUT. WTF?

iceboba
    Participant

No mod is working for me…. Even the No Intro Mod! plz help.. or did i miss something within’ these months?!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.