Multiple Target-lock-on for Bavarium Wingsuit

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Requests Multiple Target-lock-on for Bavarium Wingsuit

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  CapAmmogeddon 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

CapAmmogeddon
    Participant

I think it would be cool if the Bavarium Wingsuit could lock on to multiple targets, just like the Rocketboat (Loochador) or the Fireleech.

I installed a mod that provides unlimited and better boost and unlimited Ammo, because I like to play Iron Man with the Suit. Only things missing are a new skin for Rico and said multiple lock-on system.

If you dont quite know what I mean: The Bavarium Wingsuit can (usually) shoot a maximum 3 Missiles at once, and before you fire a missile you can lock on to one target and the next missile will home in on it.

I would like to have a mod that lets you target e.g. 3 Targets at once, and when you shoot the wingsuit will automatically unload the amount of missiles needed.

There could be two versions of this mod: one for the vanilla Bavarium Wingsuit with a maximum of 3 Targets at once, and one for the modded Wingsuit with unlimited Rockets, where you can lock on to 10 Targets (or less/more).

I think that would be pretty neat!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.