Model Swapping

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums General Chat Model Swapping

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    happyderphappyderp
    Participant
    163219 wrote:

I am not editing any files. I am model swapping. Nothing more.

Still we would like to know how you do it =(

163222 wrote:

I am not editing any files. I am model swapping. Nothing more.

Still we would like to know how you do it =(

“I will try to get a tutorial up soon.”

At some point would swapping Rico’s Model to either of these guys be possible?
    http://www.wduwant.com/index_uploads/uploads/03a4acdef7e.jpg
    http://www.wduwant.com/index_uploads/uploads/b8bca8a3.jpg

chokladchoklad
    Participant

I just made the tutorial your were looking for happyderp. It will probably be a good 3 hours before it finishes uploading to youtube. I will post a link when its done.

happyderphappyderp
    Participant
    163232 wrote:

I just made the tutorial your were looking for happyderp. It will probably be a good 3 hours before it finishes uploading to youtube. I will post a link when its done.

Perfect man, love love love <3 xD

chokladchoklad
    Participant

Hey Choklad can you message me your Steam name so I can add ya? I may need help with something.

chokladchoklad
    Participant

I don’t see a pm function. (i’ll sit on chat for a bit and see if you get on)

ZeninZenin
    Keymaster
    163240 wrote:

Dont know how

sorry no PM system yet, if you both jump on the chat page you can private message on there.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    happyderphappyderp
    Participant

Guys how do I know if a mod is working?
    I kinda modified a .bin file, put it in folder Settings and moved it into dropzone but I have no idea if the changes are working or not. How can we verify?

163298 wrote:

Guys how do I know if a mod is working? I kinda modified a .bin file, put it in folder Settings and moved it into dropzone but I have no idea if the changes are working or not. How can we verify?

run the game?

happyderphappyderp
    Participant
    163302 wrote:

Guys how do I know if a mod is working? I kinda modified a .bin file, put it in folder Settings and moved it into dropzone but I have no idea if the changes are working or not. How can we verify?

run the game?

And what do you think I did? -.- Since I asked a question it means I didn’t notice any difference by using the mod.

zognotadog
    Participant

??

zognotadog
    Participant

Could it be something to do with the model for rico being stored in many places? The rico model appears in many game folder unpacks and in achives_64 as well as the patch folder.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.