January 5, 2016 at 11:50 pm #163797January 6, 2016 at 3:49 am #163814
does this work with just the bin files?January 6, 2016 at 10:24 am #163824
Currently it only works with bin files. I’m going to make it work with some other files when I have time.January 11, 2016 at 4:00 pm #164028
The mod combiner can now combine ee files. I didn’t include default ee files with it, so it will extract them from jc3 archives if needed.January 14, 2016 at 9:17 pm #164159
- Can combine property files (.blo, .bin, .epe, .asb, .afsmb, .brdd)
- Can combine small archive files (.ee, .nl, .fl, .bl)
- Can combine adf files ( .xvmc, .vocalsc, .onlinec, .stringlookup, .gdc, .etunec, .ftunec, .wtunec, .environc, .watertunec, .trim, .effc, .roadgraphc, .statisticsc, .revolutionc, .occludersc, .light_infoc, .worldaudioinfo_xmlc, .shudc, .collectionc, .routec, .vocals_settingsc, .aisystunec, .gadfc, .mtunec, .gvc, .bak, .world)
- Can combine xml files (.xml)
- Automatically determines file format of unknown extensions
- Checks if there’s a new version available
- Lot’s of fixes and improvements
There’s still a lot of stuff on my todo list, but now it should work pretty well. Let me know if you have problems combining any mods.
February 10, 2016 at 3:21 pm #164709
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by FINDarkside.
- Rewrote xml combiner
- Xml, adf and other combiners now work with multiple original files. Since the game files can have multiple versions of the same files (in patch folder) this is needed. Combiner extracts required files from jc3 archives and caches them so they don’t need to be extracted again.
- Fixed bunch of bugs
- Bunch of small improvements
- Program now writes stacktrace to crash.txt on crash
I’ll start working on mod manager now since there’s not much to improve in the combiner anymore.
I will release the source code once the mod competition is over.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.