Lower Challenge Scores?

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Requests Lower Challenge Scores?

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Captain Obvious
    Participant

Is it possible to lower the required scores in the challenges? Some of them are insanely hard, especially on the northern island. I know sometimes you need better mods to get all 5 gears on some challenges, but you also have to complete challenges to unlock those mods, and some challenges are nearly impossible even with the mods.

I understand they’re meant to be a challenge, but in a game where I can float above a base with a parachute and blow the whole thing up with a nuke gun and never touch the ground, I don’t really want to have to play the same challenge over and over because I’m just short of the 5 gear score.

I was thinking maybe move the 4 gear score up to 5 gear, the 3 gear score up to 4 gear, and so on. And since 1 gear will be empty, set it so as long as you don’t get 0 points, you get 1 gear.

For example, the current score requirements for Tank Frenzy II are: 5 gears – 45000, 4 gears – 30000, 3 gears – 20000, 2 gears – 10000, and 1 gear – 2500. With this mod, it would be: 5 gears – 30000, 4 gears – 20000, 3 gears – 10000, 2 gears – 2500, and 1 gear – 0 (I say zero because you have to do better than the target score to get that number of gears, as I saw when I got 1:15:00 exactly in a boat race but only got 4 gears).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.