Looking for someone to grind through code.

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums General Chat Looking for someone to grind through code.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    G
    Participant

I’m looking for someone to go through lines of code and to test what changing the values does to the game. More specifically I’m trying to find the code that affects gravity of Rico or some values that affects the wingsuit’s max speed and acceleration.

The problem is those values are not easily found.
    Also, some desired values are not able to be edited either because they are essentially locked away inside the engine which is compiled in the executable; gravity is likely one of those values.
    Definitely would be awesome to find that stuff though :p

G
    Participant

I know that Enix knows about the modding community and even talked about it a little bit with JC3 so I want to hope that knowing that they would make it so it would be possible at least to be able to modify the wingsuit. I’m sure it’s there somewhere we just need to figure out what some of the values are modifying.

chokladchoklad
    Participant

I already found them but it crashes the game for some reason. Not changing the values but unpacking the file. I think it may be due to size issues.

G
    Participant

Which tab is it under?

chokladchoklad
    Participant

2 i think. its in the main_character file

FINDarkside
    Participant

I have a list of some ids and a program that will change the ids automatically. I’ll post it when I have time.

G
    Participant

Okay, that’s the one that i was looking at too

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.