Infinite Nitro for all vehicles

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Requests Infinite Nitro for all vehicles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    revdirty
    Participant

I haven’t seen this in a mod , trainer or cheat engine table as of yet.. but as the title says, Infinite nitro. that would be fun , even a faster acceleration for nitro too

Mr. ZurkonMr. Zurkon
    Participant

I was thinking about this post and decided to try it out, apparently the vehicles are called differently than in-game, which complicates testing. I was able to figure out that the file’s “Solar Modern Pickup” was actually the “Stria Toro”, and I was able to modify the car to get infinite nitrous.

I’m going to try a few more cars, and maybe see if boats will work as well.

The only problem is that you have to manually set two values (one for level 1 nitrous and another for the upgraded version) for each car, and the game treats rebel, civilian, and military variants of the same vehicle as if it were different, but I’m not sure if you can actually get nitrous on rebel/military vehicles since you have  to call in a car via rebel drop to actually equip the car with it, can anyone confirm?

Anyway, this is probably going to take a while but I guess it is possible. I’ll update if I find anything else.

chokladchoklad
    Participant

It is possible but like you said it would take a good deal of time.

Edit: I think I know a faster way to do it. I’ll see what I can do.

Edit: Nope not faster.

Mr. ZurkonMr. Zurkon
    Participant

I’ve got some of the cars down, looks like it works without a problem, let’s see how boats work.

EDIT: Sorry for the delay, I was having way too much fun driving my boat up mountains with infinite turbo jump and nitrous. I’ll try to stay on focus in the future.

So yes, this works. I’ll just keep editing the rest of the vehicles and upload the finished product some time later.

Mr. ZurkonMr. Zurkon
    Participant

Just finished, it’s a bit bigger than I thought it would be. ^^

Infinite Turbo

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.