Increased enemy variety

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums General Chat Increased enemy variety

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jobloggs
    Participant

Is it possible to make certain enemy types spawn during heat and free roaming more often? Two come to mind. One is the rpg wielding soldier type which can appear I believe during heat but would like to see more often especially at higher heat levels. I would also like to see them more during free roaming with patrols etc.

The other is the female soldier type which never appears while free roaming or during heat mode. However they appear during quite a few scripted missions/events as enemies and are present at some bases dotted across the map.

Also is it possible to switch around weapons used by different enemy types when they spawn?

pryatat
    Participant

I’m pretty sure it is possible to switch weapons around fairly easily. I haven’t looked into that much yet, but it should be a matter of changing the entity IDs in the pool of available weapons they can spawn with.

As for the other soldiers, I think the RPG wielding soldier is just a normal soldier put on a Patrol node that was spawned with what’s basically an ‘NPC RPG’ – a default RPG with that red laser line that is converted to a normal player weapon when it is dropped. Don’t quote me on that yet though, I need to go back later and try to find it.

jobloggs
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Will certainly look into it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.