IMPORTANT REQUEST |Mod who can low more the graphics, or low the render distance

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Requests IMPORTANT REQUEST |Mod who can low more the graphics, or low the render distance

This topic contains 38 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Nicro_
    Participant

Nice, I will wait 😉

Nicro_
    Participant

I already set to the lowest settings haha ? Can you tell me when you update the mod please ? Thank you man !

You will upload the mod in the website ?

Nicro_
    Participant

I’m still working on it so soon it should be even more efficient :), btw If you haven’t already. Turn off vSync in the game settings

You will upload the mod on the website ?

Joseph Walden
    Participant

Yeh

Nicro_
    Participant

Yeh

Can you tell me when is ready please ? <3

Joseph Walden
    Participant

I’m still working on it, What FPS do you get with that version I sent you yesterday?

Nicro_
    Participant

I’m still working on it, What FPS do you get with that version I sent you yesterday?

I can have 85 FPS rarely, but when I move I can down to 5 fps

Nicro_
    Participant

I can have 85 FPS rarely, but when I move I can down to 5 fps

And stometimes I can play with 30 FPS

Joseph Walden
    Participant

Ok, I’m still working on it

Nicro_
    Participant

Ok, I’m still working on it

Can you send me the mod with the update pls ?

Joseph Walden
    Participant

Almost finished, btw do you have the nvidia control panel when you right click on your desktop?

Nicro_
    Participant

Almost finished, btw do you have the nvidia control panel when you right click on your desktop?

Yes I have, and I have tryed to set the JC3 settings in low but there is no textures changes

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Nicro_.

Joseph Walden
    Participant

//justcause3mods.com/mods/just-cause-3-fps-increase-mod/ – Here is the mod and set the nvidia control panel settings to the ones shown in the photo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nicro_
    Participant

//justcause3mods.com/mods/just-cause-3-fps-increase-mod/ – Here is the mod and set the nvidia control panel settings to the ones shown in the photo

Thanks man !! I will try now !

Nicro_
    Participant

Thanks man !! I will try now !

I dont understand … Look the picture here, i tryed to extract the files in a folder, and after i started the .bat and here it is

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.