IMPORTANT REQUEST |Mod who can low more the graphics, or low the render distance

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Requests IMPORTANT REQUEST |Mod who can low more the graphics, or low the render distance

This topic contains 38 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Nicro_
    Participant

Hello πŸ˜€ At first, sorry for my bad english im french.
    Im calling the help of the bests modders of this site for help me by creating a mod who can reduce the graphics, or reduce the render distance, because my game have lags and i have no way to fix it. I have a I5-4440 and a GTX 750.
    Thanks for help me, I will gift you a steam game if it works πŸ˜‰

Joseph Walden
    Participant

Ill have a go πŸ˜‰

Nicro_
    Participant

? You can do it πŸ˜€ ?

Joseph Walden
    Participant

I have something which has significantly lowered lag for me, but i’m still upgrading it to make it faster. I should be able to do it πŸ™‚

Nicro_
    Participant

Wow if i can play with no lag i will love you haha

Joseph Walden
    Participant

My PC’s being a dick so ill improve the mod later but this should improve fps for now
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzsettv4vcquu2k/Lag%20Fix%20Alpha%20v1.zip?dl=0
    Search on google How to install jc3 mods if you don’t already know how to. Drop the settings folder into the dropzone folder

Nicro_
    Participant

I dont know how to do it and with this, can you explain me how to just install this setting folder please ?
    Thanks you for your help man πŸ™‚

Nicro_
    Participant

I think, is good, i will try πŸ˜‰

Nicro_
    Participant

:/ I dont see any changes in my game…
    Please say me what it change to you

Nicro_
    Participant

I set the command line in steam, and i drop the setting folder in the dropzone
    But, it don’t works in game, and there is no textures changes :/
    Thanks for your help bro

164743 wrote:

My PC’s being a dick so ill improve the mod later but this should improve fps for now https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzsettv4vcquu2k/Lag%20Fix%20Alpha%20v1.zip?dl=0 Search on google How to install jc3 mods if you don’t already know how to. Drop the settings folder into the dropzone folder

Joseph Walden
    Participant

It reduces the texture budget so it stops stuttering, it may not increase fps yet however I’m working on it :). For me it reduces lag. I’m still trying to lower render distance however menewhile try adding -windowed -borderless to the launch options on steam πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Joseph Walden.

Nicro_
    Participant

I already have the bordeless and windowed in steam haha
    But after few hours of playing with your mod, i can see it reduces the lags

<object id=”tts” data=”//ssl.gstatic.com/translate/sound_player2.swf” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” width=”18″ height=”18″></object>

Joseph Walden
    Participant

I’m still working on it so soon it should be even more efficient :), btw If you haven’t already. Turn off vSync in the game settings

Nicro_
    Participant

I already set to the lowest settings haha πŸ˜€ Can you tell me when you update the mod please ? Thank you man !

Joseph Walden
    Participant

Hopefully Tonight

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.