How to use the mod creation tool?

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Creation How to use the mod creation tool?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Ok then how do you convert xml files back to etunec files? Literally nothing works for those.

FINDarkside
    Participant

ah rip. I guess a super pogo mod will have to wait.

happyderphappyderp
    Participant

SmallUnpack not working for the rest of the .arc files. It crashes even if run as administrator.

Same thing for Unpack.exe

happyderphappyderp
    Participant

With what can we edit .BL files?

happyderphappyderp
    Participant

How the mod to disable movie intro was done because Im trying to reproduce it but I can’t even edit the file nor unpack it??? seems like there is a way to edit .bikc files f(o.O)

FINDarkside
    Participant

It’s a video file. Gibbed just made empty file, he didn’t edit the original one.

happyderphappyderp
    Participant

It’s a video file. Gibbed just made empty file, he didn’t edit the original one.

That what I was thinking few hours later hahahahaaha. Make sens.

Do you have an idea how can I compile back modified file to .BL extension? I tried with smallpack.exe which worked but the file was bigger than the original although I didn’t change anything, I just wanted to see if it will compile back.

The original file has a size of 12MB and the test modified file after compilation 29MB

happyderphappyderp
    Participant

Ok then how do you convert xml files back to etunec files? Literally nothing works for those.

Yeah my previous question is useless because I can’t even convert xml file back to ctunec also… ;( Gibbed hurry up ‘

vob775
    Participant

So, no update for modding tools anymore?

JC3 modding ends with only simple mods and multiplayer mod(maybe)?

That’s a shame 🙁

FINDarkside
    Participant

I believe that gibbed doesn’t currently have time. Even if gibbed wouldn’t continue on the tools, modding isn’t dead. Once the multiplayer mods come out we have far greater modding capabilities.

majoormeerkatmajoormeerkat
    Participant

Where can I find the vehicles files?

kader010kader010
    Participant

This article is very helpful for me, I have also searched about gmail customer solution at gmail bellen belgie.

Fennie Zwolle
    Participant

Hey mate, it is very nice article I loved it. please see my work at paypal ondersteuning belgie

riankurvers
    Participant

als je een probleem tegenkomt zodat je contact kunt opnemen op Outlook bellen

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.