Hello JC3 Modding Community!

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Introductions Hello JC3 Modding Community!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GothamGotham
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’ve recently registered and I’m happy to be apart of this new and populating forum. I’ve mainly come for mods of course, but intend to be an active part of the community aspect of this site. I hope to meet like minded people throughout my time spent here. Below you can find a little bit about me.
    My real name is Alec, but online I go by Gotham and sometimes EpikGam3r. I’m an avid gamer, mainly focused on PC, but I do own an Xbox 360 and Xbox One for exclusives. I’m not new to the modding scene personally as I’m a Super Moderator on a forum known as Game-Tuts; which is the home of the Xbox 360 modding tool Modio, if familiar. I’m glad to give out my Skype and Steam usernames if anyone is interested in gaming, just let me know.
    Other then that, it’s great to be apart of this forum and site as a whole and I hope to see it grow into an active and flourishing community.

ZeninZenin
    Keymaster

Welcome to the site! glad to have you join us and help us grow.
    Look forward to seeing your mods

GothamGotham
    Participant
    162349 wrote:

Welcome to the site! glad to have you join us and help us grow. Look forward to seeing your mods

Thanks man!

phillip
    Participant

hello everyone. im new to all this moding so any info would be nice.
    I have installed skyfortress but how do you start it once your in the game and what are the controls

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.