Game Crashing when Cargo Plane Arrives

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Help Game Crashing when Cargo Plane Arrives

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    itz_danp
    Participant

Hi,

I have currently got a selection of different mods installed and I am currently experiencing an issue with one or more of them (don’t know which) where the Game crashes whenever a Cargo Plane is set to spawn. If I launch the game using the desktop shortcut, it crashes but if I use the .exe file on my E: drive (I have two drives) it works fine, leading me to assume it’s one oif the mods.

The mods I have installed currently are:

• No Intro
    • Extra Weapons & Veachals
    • 10KM Grapple Hook
    • Unlimited Ammo
    • Unlimited Flares
    • Unlimited Rebel Drops
    • All Gear Mods Unlocked
    • Possibly More

My Dropzone Folder (if needed): https://goo.gl/byoKOQ

FINDarkside
    Participant

Possibly more? If you want to know which mod is causing it, you most likely have to find it out yourself. I would start from “Extra Weapons & Vehicles” though.

itz_danp
    Participant

Not entirely sure how, but it posted twice and I can’t see how you delete it, so I’m just gonna put this here instead…

itz_danp
    Participant

Ok, I have instead deleted my dropzone folder and I’m starting again from scratch. I’m gonna test the game after each mod install to see which one/combination crashes the game. Thanks anyway.

Ok, I have instead deleted my dropzone folder and I’m starting again from scratch. I’m gonna test the game after each mod install to see which one/combination crashes the game. Thanks anyway. ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.