First-Person Vehicles

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Creation First-Person Vehicles

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pryatat 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pryatat
    Participant

Hey guys! Just thought I’d pop in for a moment and show progress on a mod I’m making. Of course; it’s nowhere near done. It doesn’t work for all vehicles, and the camera can get a bit buggy when looking around or holding B. Completion does seem entirely possible, though.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nebura
    Participant

Awesome work. Finally we can drive vehicle with first person view.

Fragoh92
    Fragoh92
    Participant

Finally! When is it going to be available? I can’t wait!

Will you make a fps camera for rico on foot/wingsuit? PLEASE! You would make so many lives better!

AFarm96
    Participant

Any update on the mod? Really hoping you can pull this through. Let me know if you need any help, I’d be glad to lend a hand.

pryatat
    Participant

I didn’t realize Choklad was already working on this. He’s probably a lot more capable of pulling it off nicely, too. I’ve been dead here for the past few months, and haven’t even had the time to open the game since shortly after I posted this. If another version doesn’t go up soon though, I may return and finish mine.

(The problem with just putting this out now is that every set of vehicles have their own splines, and some such as the Nashorn have unique ones so the camera doesn’t clip inside of the vehicle. Converting all will be a process that requires a bit of testing to get the camera in the right place, and that takes time that I just don’t have right now.)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.