Feild Of View (FOV)

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Requests Feild Of View (FOV)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Chuck Rombie
    Participant

Someone has to fix the disgustingly low FOV

Whitestar
    Participant

Indeed! Let’s hope it can be changed in the data files. Let’s see when gibbed releases his tools.

Eric
    Participant

This is really the only mod I want. Unfortunately it will be too late soon, as people will be done playing.

Whitestar
    Participant

Unfortunately it will be too late soon, as people will be done playing.

You must be joking. This is just the beginning!  😉

John Jensen
    Participant

This and Car Camera. Want a front camera on cars. Now I can’t drive in this game.

virwus
    Participant

Also waiting for FOV only. I do not know why developers locked comandline option (startup parameter) /fovfactor=YourFov. This command worked perfectly in Jast Cause 2. Maybe somone know how to unlock fovfactor?

woots
    Participant

Still nothing on the horizon for a Fov mod ? 🙁

woots
    Participant

up, need fov or camera distance please 🙁

Ducksnake
    Participant

Yes pleeeeaaassseee. I need this mod.

It’s clearly a pretty hot topic!

https://steamcommunity.com/app/225540/discussions/0/485624149159086754/

happyderphappyderp
    Participant

I am working on it and did progress but unfortunately I can’t compile the files back in order to test it. http://steamcommunity.com/app/225540/discussions/0/451848854990423411/

woots
    Participant

Why is that a issue to compile back files related to fov when other mods work ? ( just out of curiosity, never put my handy on JC modding )

happyderphappyderp
    Participant

Why is that a issue to compile back files related to fov when other mods work ? ( just out of curiosity, never put my handy on JC modding )

The original file has an extension of .ctunec, because it’s not readable by any text file you have to convert it first into .xml which I did by using the mod tools. But to put it back from xml to ctunec is not possible at the moment. So that is the issue why I can’t even test it.

Most of the working mods here are based on .EE extension file or .bin file, those you can convert and compile back without any problem by the mod tools.

maysalang123maysalang123
    Participant

hi, Your post is very helpful for me, If you want to know more about antivirus then you can visit our site Canon Printer technische ondersteuning belgie for help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.