Drone and Bavarium Splitter "EDEN OUTPOST LOCKED" After Mission Completion

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Help Drone and Bavarium Splitter "EDEN OUTPOST LOCKED" After Mission Completion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Richard Carter
    Participant

Drone and Bavarium Splitter “EDEN OUTPOST LOCKED” After Mission Completion. I had them both for a short amount of time after completing the mission, however using this mod (original v1.0) seems to have disabled them both. Is there anyway I can renable them?

Thanks

neamneam
    Participant

Hum… The author probably missed something.

The most horrifying thing is you probably can’t… until he fix his mod. You have finished Sky Fortress I suppose, so there’s no reason for you to have those messages.

I will do a quick fix for you, a file that will unlock both of the drone and the bavarium weapon. I will go back to you in some minutes with the fix.

neamneam
    Participant

Okay. I’ve tricked the forum into accepting the fix as attachment, but that’s not a jpeg file.

So. Download (right click, …) the attachment, rename it to "task.onlinec".  I assume that you’ve followed the instruction on how to get sky fortress mods and have your dropzone_sky_fortress folder (if not, look here).

In that folder, create the following folders: dlc/sky_fortress/profile then copy task.onlinec in that folder and run SkyFortressPacker. That should fix your issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Richard Carter
    Participant

Thank you very much Neam.

I’ve followed your instructions using your graciously provided fix however unfortunately the Eviction Drone remains locked to the outpost 🙁 the Bavarium Splitter seems to have been sucessfully unlocked though!

neamneam
    Participant

Did I forget something, again ? I’ll check this later and will post another version of task.onlinec

Richard Carter
    Participant

Looking forward to it! 😀

neamneam
    Participant

Did I forget something AGAIN ? :p

I’ll do it right now.

neamneam
    Participant

Same thing for this file

Attachments:
    Richard Carter
    Participant

Good news and bad news,

The good news is that the locked message has changed… to “ERR – NO VALID LOCKING REASON”

The bad news is that the drone is still locked 🙁

neamneam
    Participant

And if you remove (or rename) the item.onlinec that is in the same folder (and execute SkyFortressPacker) ? what happens ?

If you try to replace item.onlinec with the one provided by this mod, what happens ?

Richard Carter
    Participant

Still have “ERR – NO VALID LOCKING REASON” with both of those suggestions. I do believe I already had that item.onlinec but I’m not certain.

neamneam
    Participant

Even if you try with the first task.onlinec ? (did you run each time SkyFortressPacker.exe  ?)

Richard Carter
    Participant

So this is what I found

1. Using first task.onlinec and no item.onlinec – Bavarium Splitter: UNLOCKED – Eviction Drone: “EDEN OUTPOST LOCKED”
    2. Using first task.onlinec and the item.onlinec provided by http://justcause3mods.com/mods/no-timer-drone-rebel-drop/ – Bavarium Splitter: UNLOCKED – Eviction Drone: “EDEN OUTPOST LOCKED”
    3. Using second task.onlinec and no item.onlinec – Bavarium Splitter: UNLOCKED – Eviction Drone: “ERR – NO VALID LOCKING REASON”
    4. Using second task.onlinec and the item.onlinec provided by http://justcause3mods.com/mods/no-timer-drone-rebel-drop/ – Bavarium Splitter: UNLOCKED – Eviction Drone: “ERR – NO VALID LOCKING REASON”

I executed SkyFortressPacker.exe every single time I made a change to anything within the dropzone_sky_fortress directory

neamneam
    Participant

okay, the problem is with the task.onlinec, but I can’t figure out what the problem is ’cause it’s your save file that induces this. This is the last try, it would unlock your rebel drone. Once unlocked, change some gear mods, wait for the game to save and quit it. remove the task.onlinec and restart the game. that should be fixed.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    neamneam
    Participant

If that does not work, try removing both task.onlinec and item.onlinec and download some save game… :/ (look for the file “tasks” in the save game and copy it. the other are probably not related with your problem)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.