Custom C4 Timer

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Requests Custom C4 Timer

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hughwilliams
    Participant

Hi, it would be amazing if you were able to create a mod that allows us to set the amount of time the rocket C4 is in “rocket mode” for. Thanks! 🙂

David otsuguADavid otsuguA
    Participant

<span style=”font-size: 24pt;”>+1</span>

KronicGaming
    Participant

You know i was thinking of doing something like this :P, i’ll get right on it when i have time ahah. I’ll most likely just increase its rocket time.
    Edit: Do you think increased speed would be a good idea? So we can do things like this —> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjcRBY-QFb4 <— Also any other smaller alterations to it?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    chokladchoklad
    Participant

I already have a mod created for this. I also wanted to remove the destruction so you could put it on your own car and launch yourself without having to worry about dying. I am just waiting for Rick to update his tools so that I can repack the modded file.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    hughwilliams
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for the replys, it would be great if you could have a file with values we could change. This is probably impossible, however you can just make different files with different settings!

FINDarkside
    Participant

That actually should be possible, I’m working on a mod manager and that could definitely be a feature. Choklad, can you add me on Steam?

KronicGaming
    Participant

It’s 100% possible ahah, it’s just trying to currently convert the file back is the problem.
    Edit: My next task is to try and have 2 grappling hooks out at the same time to be spiderman. 😀

hughwilliams
    Participant

Thanks for the mods guys! 😀

162764 wrote:

That actually should be possible, I’m working on a mod manager and that could definitely be a feature. Choklad, can you add me on Steam?

Just saw this post. Do you have a github repo for the source?

FINDarkside
    Participant
    163727 wrote:

Just saw this post. Do you have a github repo for the source?

No. If you want to contribute I could make one. You can add me on Steam if you have anything to ask.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.