Could someone make a video toutorial about how to make mods with the "new tools"

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Help Could someone make a video toutorial about how to make mods with the "new tools"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jack ReacherJack Reacher
    Participant

The new “gibbet tools” make jc3 moddding comming back again, may someone can make an easy mod  (double speed pistol   for example)  and record for us, how to  use them  and make them work ?

ProtatoProtato
    Keymaster

I’ll give it a shot, but you won’t see it for ~12 hours

neamneam
    Participant

Yay ! that would be a good thing. (I will never do a video, my accent will make things even more difficult to understand ! :p )

ProtatoProtato
    Keymaster

OK, I done fucked up.

When I edited my tutorials, the volume was almost non-existent, so now I can’t upload them at my school which has an upload speed of ~10MB/s.

Sorry about that, you’ll have to wait for me to upload them later today with my ~0.12MB/s upload speed (Fuck my internet)

ProtatoProtato
    Keymaster

OK, I’ve fixed the videos, and I will upload them later today.

I will start in about 4 – 5 hours from now, and the should be done in about 8 – 9 hours from now.

Because I ‘specialize’ in weapons and vehicles, that is what I focus on in these tutorials.

Watch my channel in about 8 – 9 hours: https://www.youtube.com/user/Eonzenx

ProtatoProtato
    Keymaster

Currently uploading, all the videos will have finished within 286 minutes =\

Check my channel then and they should be up

/user/Eonzenx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.