After using launch option in steam,all DLC items do not appear in list

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Help After using launch option in steam,all DLC items do not appear in list

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    NakedbutterflyNakedbutterfly
    Participant

I double checked it,if using “–vfs-fs dropzone –vfs-archive patch_win64 –vfs-archive archives_win64 –vfs-fs” to enable mods in the dropzone folder all the DLC items( armed buggy,heavy sniper etc)  do not appear in rebel drop list, but if dont use that launch option, they will appear as normal.

Any idea how to fix this?

FINDarkside
    Participant

You are missing one space and a dot in the end.
    –vfs-fs dropzone –vfs-archive patch_win64 –vfs-archive archives_win64 –vfs-fs .
    Will work.

Participant
    163685 wrote:

You are missing one space and a dot in the end.
    –vfs-fs dropzone –vfs-archive patch_win64 –vfs-archive archives_win64 –vfs-fs .
    Will work.

but i can see all the mod items in the list,all the thing i lost is the DLC items,is this all caused by the missing space and dot?

163811 wrote:

You are missing one space and a dot in the end. –vfs-fs dropzone –vfs-archive patch_win64 –vfs-archive archives_win64 –vfs-fs . Will work.

but i can see all the mod items in the list,all the thing i lost is the DLC items,is this all caused by the missing space and dot?

the launch option that FINDarkside posted allows the game to load or “shadow” files in the dropzone folder. Just use that line instead and your mods will be loaded when the game runs.

Participant
    163813 wrote:

You are missing one space and a dot in the end. –vfs-fs dropzone –vfs-archive patch_win64 –vfs-archive archives_win64 –vfs-fs . Will work.

the launch option that FINDarkside posted allows the game to load or “shadow” files in the dropzone folder. Just use that line instead and your mods will be loaded when the game runs.

You misunderstand my question,I can see all my mods item now,but can’t see all my DLC items after load the mods.

Participant
    163685 wrote:

After using the code you provided, no mods items showed in list but the DLC items are back.Just like no mods are loaded.

Participant

ok,i fixed it.

Mr. ZurkonMr. Zurkon
    Participant

Fixed it how?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.