Reply To: Mod of acceleration of the"Better Bavarium Wingsuit Mod" (smoother acceleration)

Just Cause 3 Mods Forums Mod Requests Mod of acceleration of the"Better Bavarium Wingsuit Mod" (smoother acceleration) Reply To: Mod of acceleration of the"Better Bavarium Wingsuit Mod" (smoother acceleration)

Takashi_92
Participant

Hi ! There’s a readme file in the mod that gives you some help with identifiers. So. You’ll find a file named E96D585E.aaf. Open that file with SmallUnpack (drag it and drop it above SmallUnpack.exe) it will create E96D585E_unpack. (beforehand, copy that file somewhere near the root of your disk (like C:\work) In that folder, search for the file character_rico_upgrades_sky_fortress.blo, open it with ConvertProperty and it will create a .xml file. Open and edit that file. Most of the interesting identifiers are just hexadecimal values. Hopefully there’s the readme file that explain some of them. For every others go for the trial and error (like I did to find those values). Yours will probably be float ones. Once you edited the xml file, go in the folder where you extracted E96D585E.aaf, drop that folder on RecurseBatchAndPack.exe, copy the E96D585E_unpack.aaf in the dropzone_sky_fortress/__UNKNOWN/bav-wingsuit and rename it to replace the original file. Good luck :)

—————————————–

Hay thanks for that quick respond. I edited the character_rico_upgrades_sky_fortress.xml and now its in my folder but how do I get it back to =>  character_rico_upgrades_sky_fortress.blo ?to pack the folder again because I don’t think that it works if I only insert the xml file in the folder “E96D585E_unpack” or do I just have to rename it to “__.blo”?  Btw I dont have the name of the exe u named, can I use “Gibbed.JustCause3.SmallPack.exe” ? Thank you! 🙂